Saturday, February 6, 2010

Of calves and steers... part two

Well, here they are, the pictures I'd promised I post. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and totally manageable. She had 4 bulls if I remember and we could only do two because the other boys were......well..... endowed.

This is me holding one of the bulls; I love the look on the face of the other one...
Here we are getting down to business.

Again, holding the bull. Check out what she's got in her hand!

Getting down to business on the business end of a bull.
Another thing I never thought I'd do, but glad I had and took the opportunity to try it.

3 comments:

  1. Now you know you could do it if you needed to, always good to have these things stored in the back of your brain somewhere just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not posting close-ups. ;-) LOL Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, the grunt!Saturday, March 13, 2010

    Another skill in the life lessons list! RON: note to yourself...be very, very nice to this lady now, I'm just saying! (KIDDING) Yes, a good skill for a future barter! For a goats only, eh?

    ReplyDelete

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.