Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Needle Roll

Last night I was feeling both frustrated and creative; so I made a needle roll, for the knitting needles the kitten keeps knocking over. Hence the frustration.... well I can look on the bright side, at least she's not eating them like Harley did as a puppy, what a stupid dog! Metal knitting needles who-da-think, a tasty treat!

..............................fabric selection
................................deciding how I want it to look

...............decorative stitching added, because I can...
.............................top stitching to finish it
............needles all fit, that' a good thing since I just "winged it"
..............the result, it works, no needles all over the floor

hummm, I wonder what she'll find to play with now??

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.