Monday, November 8, 2010

as frustrating as it is

I'm thankful for some technology, when it works! I really enjoy the ability to pause live tv. I find blogging extremely liberating, I love being able to take a million photos in order to get 'the shot' and then crop out what I don't want in it, and I especially enjoy the ability to correspond via email at 2 am, or whenever. I don't want to give up my power steering, a/c when I'm canning or wash clothes in a pot or on a rock. I love the heat of a wood stove but I also enjoy the instant heat that comes from a flip of a switch, especially when I'm coming in from just having shoveled off (or fallen off) the roof. I think I could give up my microwave, most cable networks and coffee if necessary, but leave me my computer - though if you wanted to upgrade to a post dinosaur model, I'd let you! And don't make me go back to dial up!

1 comment:

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.