Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ok, so a true story

Our house used to be a dog kennel/grooming home business so it has a room between the main part of the house and the garage with bathroom facilities. Well, I walked out of the house to tell the kids we were getting ready to go to my nieces birthday party this afternoon, heard Andrew in the room and turned to go in. I saw what looked to be something jumping out of a bucket, odd I thought, what's going on? I stepped closer and saw it again, said to Andrew, 'It's almost time to go, what have you got going on here? You brought frogs into the HOUSE?! GET THEM OUT! THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE HOUSE!" He looked at me sheepishly and said as he lept "I have to catch them first!"

I could not make this stuff up people, this is life with my son! Earlier I had blogged about the grasshoppers in my kitchen, well does that make a bit more sense now knowing I had a room hopping with frogs earlier today? My husband wonders why I don't want carpet in the house....
I wonder how long it would take to get the frog smell out?

1 comment:

  1. A boy's gotta do, what a boy's gotta do!

    ReplyDelete

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.