Monday, May 17, 2010

I am humbled

I am humbled, truly I am. I am so taken with all the kind comments and emails I've received regarding the past post about the broiler chick and Sophia. Some of you are family, some friends and some of you I've never met but took the time to write a few kind words and I am so humbled. When I thought about starting a blog I giggled and thought 'yeah right, I'm no writer more of a rambler. I don't think anybody would read it if I did blog. Then I thought well I'll do it for myself, as a way to keep track of things we do here, lest I forget. Of course I enjoy reading other blogs, I've gleaned a lot of info from those blogs, cried tears of sadness and joy with some of them but thought I'd be so touched by people I've never met. So thank you all for your kindness and thoughtfulness. It is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.