Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a new life

When I went to the barn this morning for morning chores and a chick check, if I was being honest I'd tell you it was a chick check and then morning chores, but I digress. I ran back into the house to get the kids and the cameras to capture this video. This is Andrew holding the chick and talking, (what a shock to those that know him huh?) Just a few short minutes later we had another hatch in Faith's hand, the video for hers was way longer, so I decided to post the shorter one. They were both in absolute amazement! I'd seen a chick hatch when I was younger and it's something that I find just as amazing today as I did then. Momma #2 is doing great, seem very contended and will be extremely busy shortly with 7 (so far, two to wait and see about) new babies to look after.

2 comments:

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.