Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two more hats!

I've been rather busy this week/weekend, I finished two more hats, I just love the style and cannot help myself. I need to buy some warmer fiber to work with or actually get my llama fiber to the spinning mill and then I'll have a ton to work with. But like I said I'm using what I have on hand and using that up first. So here's a spruce-y green number and I 'girled' it up a bit with some sparkly buttons.
This brim is called mistake stitch ribbing and I made it because I loved the name. What a hoot and it comes out like this?! Now that's a mistake I can make again and feel good about! I feel like this one need a deeper purple button or two, I'll have to check out my stash and see what I've got. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these hats!!!! Seriously - love them! I think dark purple buttons would be fantastic on the purple one or one huge purple button....

    ReplyDelete

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.