Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My new best friend

Right now it seems as though it's snowed here everyday for the past three years. I'm sore, (from falling off the ladder while climbing onto the roof to shovel it off), tired (of many things, including the snow) and ready for spring. However, I am so thankful I was able to get the snow blower fixed this fall because I know I would be all of these things tenfold if I had to shovel all this. Moreover, I'm moved to tears in appreciation to my children, because they've been right out there with me helping without complaining and I never even asked for their help.

I'm going to peruse my stack of seed catalogs for about three minutes before I drift off to a much needed night of slumber. Here's to hoping the sun comes out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.