Friday, January 15, 2010

An afternoon in my life

So this afternoon I started a fire in the wood stove to warm it up so that I can sew/quilt down there tonight, while I waited for that to happen, I baked the caramel corn you see above and yes, it's delicious! Just in from barn chores and milking, now after I get this posted I'm going to go sew as the basement has warmed up. Yeah! Tomorrow I'll do the barn chores and head to a gun show, come home and sew and quilt, hopefully be the time this weekend is over I'll have enough stuff done to finally open my etsy shop....something I've contemplated doing for a year now and just seems like it's time. What? this strikes you as odd? baking, sewing, guns and etsy? Just another day in my life!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy day! ;-) Can't wait to see what you put in your shop. I love etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, the grunt!Saturday, March 13, 2010

    A whole load of duh going on in my damaged mind! Still archaic here...pray tell...what's an "etsy"? If it is those hats you make, I love em!

    ReplyDelete

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.