Friday, November 27, 2009

Wreaths delivered - check

I've been working on my annual wreath delivery for the past few days as part of my Christmas celebration and got them all loaded into the back of my husbands car for delivery, I thought they looked very festive and wanted to share it with you. I did have a huge sheet of plastic down to keep the car from becoming a total farm vehicle; I'd have taken all the wreathes in the back of my truck but it was pouring and I'm sure my customers would not have appreciated them soaking wet. Another huge chunk off my "to do "list! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fine fir to me! Your fingers must ache! Very pretty wreaths, do let me know if you do this again next year please. Along with EVERYTHING else...with love.

    ReplyDelete

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.