Monday, November 16, 2009

the walking foot

What a neat invention the walking foot is! This weekend I spent sewing, knitting and crafting and what a good time it was; the basement/sewing/laundry room was lit up with mini Christmas trees that my son hauled out of storage and plugged in, we had a nice crackling fire, a scented candle and Christmas music blared at times... We were working on baby quilts for a local soldiers twin babies and usually I tack the quilts with embroidery floss, but this time I used the walking foot that my machine came with and what a huge blessing that was. Not only are the quilts done, they are actually quilted! I never would have attempted that with out a walking foot. Strange name wonderful results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.