Wednesday, November 25, 2009

waiting...

... for lot of things, like the pictures of my latest venture to transfer from the camera (so I can post them of course!) to the computer, like the printer to print off a new recipe for tomorrow, and lots of other things that I cannot go into right now. I've got 9 of the 13 wreathes made for delivery the day after Thanksgiving, working on another quilt to give away, the other two are done!! YEAH! Shoeboxes are pack, tagged and shipped and trackable this year! I CANNOT wait to see where they go! Need to carve out some time to go with my Grandmother to a craft show in December, she'll love that, as will I. Faith is almost ready to put the pies in the oven for tomorrow, she was in charge of bringing a pie for Thanksgiving, it seems appropriate as she is the only one in the family that has won a ribbon for her pie at a local fair... she is an excellent cook and is very proud of that ribbon. She's only 9 and competed against the adults, some of whom have been featured on the food network!

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, I've got so much to be thankful for as I'm sure you do too. As Dave Ramsey says, "I'm better than I deserve!" For me that is so very very true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.