Saturday, March 26, 2011

something new!

These are what I call my flip side bar, this one is orange on one side and poppy seed on the other. New for the Soap of the Month Club members first, then available to everybody else in April. What do you think?
Also a new soap mold! This is the first batch of soap in them and I'm super happy with it so far. Nice even square bars, all the same weight, size and shape! No more wonky hand cut bars if this works out. Yea! The house smells really nice right now, I just made Spring Rain soap for the club in April, I'm anxious to see how they turn out. Like I've said before, it's better when you have the right tool. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Barb, the grunt!Saturday, March 26, 2011

    I cannot wait to try these new bars! They look lovely, double sided soap is a great idea!

    Must say that I look forward to the soap of the month, I always have a nice present to give as well. (Your soap wrapped up is SO PRETTY!)...that is if I can bear to part with them!

    Do you make a "guys" soap? Like a copy of Old Spice or close to it? I think the guys would like your wonderful scented bar as long as it was not too floral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... I can almost smell 'em if I put my nose close enough to the monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for asking Barb, I have had some requests for a masculine scent so last time I ordered I chose a few and will be making some here shortly. I must admit though I have no idea what Old Spice smells like, some of what I've chosen will hopefully be a hit with the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. some of the scents you offered at Christmas were more manly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time you visit your Mom...let me know and I will bring you something that my hubby uses that is Old Spice scented. I love it!

    P.S. I put that lemon scented soap in with my socks to get them smelling what I think is great and TICKS hate! No crawling up my ankle once it smells like lemon!

    ReplyDelete

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.