A local greenhouse is offering a vermicomposting seminar this weekend and I'd love to go, but lately I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger and my schedule will not allow it. I'm pretty sure that what I'm doing is working though. I checked on them yesterday and gave them some more food, (potato peelings) and this is what I saw. I'm pretty impressed with what they've accomplished thus far, in fact I find it quite delightful! After seeing this I knew I needed to add more bedding, we we ripped up some more newspaper and tossed it in, wet it down and covered it back up. This is the easiest thing ever! In case you're new to the blog and wonder what I'm doing with a worm bin in my house I blogged about it here and here in case you've got an overwhelming desire to read about it! lol!