Monday, February 27, 2012

Katie like to ride in the truck..

She likes to hop up into the cab of the truck (because I don't have a cap and it's COLD; too cold to ride in the back, here in February) and stand between the rear seat and the back of the front seat or lay down on the rear seat or stand with her head in between the two front seats. Usually on the way back from not playing nicely with the buck she'll rest her head on my shoulder and make her sweet little Katie noise. This was my last shot this season with her and once again she didn't co-operate. UGH!
Maybe we'll have more co-operation and hopefully some success with Galloway! This him at 4 weeks and I am SO pleased with his growth and confirmation! Really looking forward to having him here and hopefully get a little black doe out of him next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.