Tuesday, November 6, 2012

gratitude challenge day 6

Tonight I am thankful for the ability to have an impact with the choices we make. I am thankful that I can vote with my dollars to support a local farmer or a big corporation. I am thankful that I am part of a movement that supports the local people I know, the local economy and has a direct impact on those places I shop. I am thankful that I am part of a community that supports farmers markets and that I am part of a farmers market with a leader who is fearless, determined, motivated, kindhearted, motivated to see this market not only survive but THRIVE!!! Thank you Anne M. for your tireless dedication to the community and your vendors. We couldn't do this without YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what's the view from your world about that? I'd enjoy hearing it.